Tuesday, November 29, 2011

7 weeks


I am currently 7 weeks pregnant! This week little bit is the size of a blueberry (a major growth spurt since last week when he or she was the size of an orange seed!) Believe it or not, although the baby is SMALL, he or she is 10,000 time bigger than when conceived.(WOW!) There is a lot of growing going on this week, too. During the week the baby's mouth and tongue are forming along with little buds which will eventually become arms and legs. Little bit also has fully functioning kidneys.

I have experienced my first couple of rounds of morning sickness. On Thanksgiving I was pretty sick, but as I told Mike, I am not sure it wasn't from the frozen dinner that I ate the night before. This morning I got up and took a shower, but that was about as far as I made it before the sickness kicked in. I ended up taking the day off from work because I just didn't think I could do it. I laid around most of the day and luckily the nausea subsided. I haven't eaten very much today, but I am hoping that tomorrow will be a new day. I know it's a good sick, but UGH! it makes you feel very green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved