Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Fogle family!

We have had a great Christmas so far. We celebrated with Mike's family at his mom and dad's house on the 23rd and then on Christmas Eve we went to Mike's grandma's house and to Christmas at my mom and dad's house. I am stealing pictures from everyone elses camera because I forgot mine at home, so right now I only have pictures from Christmas at my family's house. There will be more to come once I get the pictures from everyone else.

My sister's and I with our dad. Same picture below with my mama.

Brit and I making candy at mom and dad's before Christmas.
Me with the hubby.
Little bitty Pumpkin with Anelle. Pumpkin is just plain rotten!
Madi and Billy.
Mike, my dad and my papaw eating dinner together.
Most of my mom's side of the family. We are missing my other cousin,Erin, who was lucky and spent Christmas in Florida with her in-laws.
This picture makes me laugh. Pumpkin and I cuddling on the couch and Mike mean muggin' my mom.
This gift is from my mom and dad to baby Fogle. It's precious! The little bear is holding the book "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and when you press his hand he reads you the story. This one is especially cute thought because he doesn't just move his mouth up and down. He twists his head from side to side while he is talking and he makes it so life-like. Mike and I enjoyed this little guy!

Opening Gifts

We didn't forget about little Sadie Bug or Pumpkin Pie either. Santa comes to good little pups, too! They were so excited!



Me and baby Fogle at 10 weeks on Christmas.

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We are so thankful for the birth of our Savior which gives us a very good reason to celebrate this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved