Wednesday, December 28, 2011

10 week update


I'm a little behind on my week by week update. I am actually about 10 1/2 weeks today, I guess not that far behind. The baby is now the size of a prune (although not a shriveled I hope!) He or she is a little over one and a half inches in length and has completed the most critical part of his or her development. Although I can't feel it, the baby is now kicking up a storm. This is the part of my pregnancy that I am looking most forward to. I can't wait to feel those little kicks in there! The baby also has tiny fingernails and toenails that have started to grow ( note to self: get baby nail clippers!) and is starting to get peach fuzz hair on his/her head. The baby can also bend  his/her arms and they might be long enough to touch together in front of the body.

Update on me
How far along: 10 weeks
Maternity clothes: Not yet. I am going to try and steer clear of those bad boys and wear dresses when it gets warmer. I will probably have to buy some jeans or something, but my plan is flowy shirts. 
Gender: Mike and I think boy, but Mike's aunt did a little test and thinks it's a girl. I would be over the moon with either!
Movement: the baby is very active, but I won't be able to feel it for another 7-8 weeks. 
Sleep: LOVIN' IT!
Cravings: oranges, Olive Garden soup and salad and Cracker Barrel
Symptoms: nausea (although I don't vomit, sometimes I pray that I would because I think it would make me feel better) slight roundness in my stomach (although some would say I just look fat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved