Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What did you say?!

My conversation with Addison tonight went something like this(obviously I'm putting words in Addison's mouth)...
Me:Addison?
Addison:Yes Mommy?

Me:Mommy has to go back to school tomorrow...
Addison:Are you serious?
Addison:Maybe if I come sit in your lap, you'll change your mind!
Addison: oh no! You're serious, aren't you. You really mean we won't get to be together all day everyday? We won't eat breakfast together and you won't be home until after I wake up from my nap?! No zoo visits all the time?
Me:That's right Addy, Mommy wishes she could stay home with you all the time, but I have to go to work! We will play as soon as Mommy gets home, I promise! You'll have so much fun with Daddy, Aunt Rachie, Nanny and Mimi though and I'll be back before you know it!

Addison-a look of uncertainty

That's right ladies and gents. Tomorrow the teaser of being a stay at home Mommy is over and it's back to the grind. Please pray for my family as we transition into another school year, for my husband and for me being torn about wanting to be two places at once, and for the kiddos that I am blessed to work with!

Let's do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved