Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Photo album: 13 months

I know I am really behind on updating the blog. Some of you faithful followers might be wondering where I disappeared to...well school has started back again and I have been using up every spare second getting quality time in with Mike and Addison. I have a ton to write about, it's just finding the time to do it. For now, I will leave you with the promise of a 13 month update (since I am 2 weeks behind) and some pictures of my sweet girl from month 13.
At first Addison was a little skeptical of the panda but now they are best buds!
Just like Mimi-lovin that corn on the Cobb ( you know you're a uk fan when you type cobb and your auto correct capitalizes it- if you're a fan you know who I am referring to) :)
I love the video monitor for this reason. Look how peaceful my little angel looks
Mike and Addison riding around the yard. No worried the blade is not down!
When I say, "CHEESE!" This is what I get 
Into everything
Drinking some milk and waiting on the rest of the family to come to our house so we can leave for vacation
Practicing sitting like a big girl in her new chair
On a walk with mommy
She's such a happy girl!
Learning to walk isn't easy stuff! Sporting a couple of scratches from her falls :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved