Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Weekend recaps

I am a slacker! Seriously, I've been meaning to do a weekend recap for 2 weeks now because we've had so much fun. Well now I'm doing 2 weekend recaps because I've chosen to play with my family instead of blog. Shame on me, huh? ;)
Mike moved his home office to an official office space with his company and Addison and I helped him move in.
I'm not sure how much we helped as much as explored, but it's the thought that counts!
Then Mimi, Papaw and Aunt Madi brought Addison her first pet besides Pumpkin. A fish, which Addison calls her pishy. Her name is Whoopie...Whoopie Goldfish and Addison is obsessed!
After "pishy" settled in we went to the zoo...
And back home again because Addison missed her "pishy" 
How cute is that?! She loves her!
We enjoyed morning bottles while watching a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...
And even ventured to Home Depot. Watch out people...she's a drivin'!
There's a state park not far from us so Mike and I went to run and to take Addison to play in the swings. We were lucky enough to see some hot air balloons. Our little bug was amazed!
Waving to the people.
Then this past weekend Addison actually battled a stomach bug which landed us in the ER. She's fine now, but he was a pretty sick little lady. She started feeling better on Saturday so we wet outside I watch Daddy now the yard and to drive the car of course...sunglasses were a necessity!
Ha!!
Then we swang a little more because she finally felt well enough to get outside and it was beautiful!
Oh this cracks me up!!


We've had a great past couple of weekends gearing up for school to start back. Anyway I can freeze or rewind time?!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved