Sunday, August 18, 2013

Raisin her right!


As a parent living in the Louisville area I feel I would be doing my child an injustice if Mike and I did not introduce her to one of the best barbecue  restaurants in the area. With a great atmosphere, big cups of sweet,sweet tea and the best corn on the Cobb I've ever had, Mark's is definitely the epitome of a Southern restaurant. So of course being the great parents we are (hehe) we took our baby girl and her cousin to Mark's this weekend.
My little big was so tired that she slept in my arms for the first twenty or so minutes. If you know Addison, this never happens. She's too concerned about what's going on around her to sleep. Also she likes it very quiet while she sleeps. She really was exhausted though!

While Addison slept, this little lady tore up some onion rings
Addison did finally wake up and when she did she was ready to get her first taste if Mark's

She loved it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved