Sunday, August 18, 2013

"Sun- chine!"

This past week the weather has been beautiful! I swear school starts back and it's like a switch gets flipped and fall arrives immediately.I love it though. Fall is my favorite! The weather,in my opinion, is just perfect. 

After I got off of work a couple of days ago I decided to take Addison up to the park by our house while Mike finished up working. It's not a very big park,but each time we go Addison seems to love it! She has also started saying "sunshine" which is absolutely adorable. She will point to the window and say "sun-chine" and "out-chide" and we can't help but grin and head out to let her play. She's her daddy for sure-my MIL tells me all the time how Mike loved being outside when he was little. He still does...

headed to the park...I think we have a small addiction. I just noticed the other day that she keeps a stash of them in her car seat cup holder. Whenever I go to put her in the car seat she will try to sit up the whole time and I figured out it's because she is trying to get to the cup holder where she's hoarding :)

loving the swing







she isn't asleep in this picture. This is what you call relaxed. The wind was blowing, the sun was shining, so she took it all in. Laid her little head back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the "sun-chine" while I pushed the swing. I melt!

check out that sass. I love this picture!

Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather as much as we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved