Tuesday, April 30, 2013

If only...

Addison is my hero. If I could only be as brave as she is and have a good attitude like she does. It's quite amazing how I look up to someone so small, but I do! We started a daily shot with her last Friday, which is a pretty painful one. Everything I've read from others who get the shot say it burns and stings and isn't very comfortable. When we give it to Addy, she obviously cries but about a minute later she has calmed down and is ready to play again. I of course feel that I'm scarred for life, but she's forgotten all about it. What a brave little girl! This is Addison approximately two minutes after her shot today... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved