Sunday, April 21, 2013

No mama!

Dear Mommy,

No, I do not look at the camera anymore. I know exactly what that thing does and I know how much you love having pictures of me, but I no longer look at you when you have the camera out. What I can do for you is turn my head slightly to the side and continue to grin because I think it's pretty funny that I can not give you the picture you want. I can also turn my head the other way whenever you try to move the camera around. I'm sorry mommy, it doesn't matter how many noises you make, songs you sing, or how many times you say my name, I simply do not look at the camera anymore. I still love you though and will scream if you walk in the other room, so I will keep a close eye on you even if I have my head turned while you have the camera out.

Sincerely,
Addison





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved