Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring break

I am so bad for waiting this long to post pictures of my spring break...oh well....here it goes!

First I should say that we did have some fun over my spring break although I was deathly ill. I basically spent Monday-Wednesday in the bed asleep with a fever, but once I recovered, we had a great time! Of course we celebrated Easter with our families and Addison participated in her first Easter egg hunt. Check out the pictures if you haven't seen them. They're so cute because she had so much fun and was grinning ear to ear the entire time. We also had some new family pictures done the day before Easter which I will post once we get back. They are fantastic and I do love so many of them so much! We also spent time with Tate and Hannah at the park one day, which Addison loved! She and Tate are going to be best friends! Other than that I really just enjoyed the time at home with my family. We got to sleep in, play outside, visit the zoo, take walks and just be together. Overall it was a great break that made me look forward to summer break that much more!









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved