Saturday, April 27, 2013

A whole bunch of nothing...

I've kinda had writer's block this week but I took some pictures I really wanted to share, so basically in writing about nothing and sharing some pictures.

Last weekend I cleaned the house all day with my mom while Mike worked because Addison got really sick. When she was on the mend I wanted to make sure that I cleaned the house from top to bottom to rid the house of any possible germs, so please excuse the way I look in these pictures. I wanted to show you how much Addy loves popsicles. These are the sugar free, frozen fruit juice kind, so I didn't feel so bad letting her have a lick, or two, or twenty ;) because they are simply frozen juice.

This little stinker had to have her mattress lowered this week for the first time because I put her down for a nap and pulled the monitor up on my phone only to see her pulling herself up and looking over the edge of the crib. I took off in a dead sprint up the stairs because it looked like she was going to flip over. She was having a blast though...










She wanted out so bad...can ya tell?!




Seriously I have nothing to write about, but just wanted to show you some pictures :) Hopefully something worth reading will hit me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved