Monday, April 22, 2013

Random thoughts from a tired mommy

Today I was taking some pictures of Addison and when I flipped back through the pictures I almost fell over. She looked so big in some of the pictures and I about died! Where is my baby going?! Mommy friends, I am sure you can attest, time goes by WAY too fast!

Also, Addison is feeling  much better. Some of you knew this, but Addison had a little spell with RSV and scared us to death. She is doing MUCH better now...thank you for your prayers!

In other news, I am going to kill my dog. Not literally, but still. She has now decided that she doesn't require a leash to take a walk around the neighborhood. I let her out 2 times today and she took off. Both times Addison was sleeping and I was home alone. Good thing she came back because I wasn't able to go track her down. URG!

We've been so busy that I haven't even had the chance to stop and think about the fact that Keeneland's spring meet is going on. I can't believe that I haven't made my way up there. Note to self: must do that soon.

I'm exhausted and going to bed, but of course I'll leave you with some pictures of my growing angel girl...





One of Addison's new favorite toys. It's the best 50 cents I've ever spend. 


I could eat her up!







Addy has a new found love with her toes.

I LOVE this picture!

Why does my baby look so big in this picture?!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved