Saturday, December 8, 2012

LIGHTS!!

Addison L-O-V-E-S the Christmas lights that have surfaced in our house. She is amazed by them, so I decided the other day that I would take some pictures with her and the lights. I remembered seeing a photo on Pinterest with a baby playing with lights, so I have been experimenting with the settings on the camera to get a photo similar. The baby in the photo was older and could hold still since the shutter had to open for longer to capture the picture, so mine are a little different because there is NO WAY Addison is sitting still (not like I expected her to!) Check out the awe and wonder in her sweet little face as she checks out the lights:







Of course we had to stop and play with our best buddy for a bit as well!





How sweet is my baby?!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved