Saturday, December 8, 2012

5 months

I know I say this every 4 weeks, but I can't believe that today my baby is another month older. It goes by way too fast! This month might just be one of my favorites. Addison has really blossomed in her little personality and she is so much fun! I can't get enough of her. She is laughing, talking and making our lives ooldes of fun! Here are the stats on our sweet baby this month along with some things I have charted as "new things" done this month... (warning: please excuse the rash on her chin. She has started slobbering up a storm and it has caused a little bit of an irritation!)



When I get home from work and walk into the room, Addison grins ear to ear. Immediately when I pick her up she takes her little hand and rubs my face as if she is saying, "I missed you! You're home!" It seriously melts my heart and is one of my highlights every day.
She laughs hysterically in the bath tub. She has also figured out that is she slaps her hand on the water it will make splashes; which she likes. So when Addison takes a bath, you're soaking wet by the end of it!

My mom and dad took Addison shopping one day and she came home with the cutest little lamb stuffed animals. He has since been named Lammy and he is her FAVORITE! She will smile and talk to Lammy all the time.

Addison does crunches...not all the way up, but she will crunch and hold it. She's going to be strong!

She is NOSY! At restaurants she will literally turn around backwards so she can watch other people. Of course they love it and want to talk and wave at her, but she is more interested in their conversations. Oh geeze, she is my Great Grandmother made over!

This month we introduced foods to her. She loves eating and I'm so glad that she is not fickle about her foods. She has tried carrots, peas, squash, green beans and sweet potatoes. I think she had a little bit of an allergic reaction to sweet potatoes, so those have not been offered to her again. Her favorites so far have been carrots and green beans.

She is ticklish, especially under her chin.

I think she's going to be a lefty like me. Whenever she plays or grabs for something, it is always with her left hand. She also grabs her left foot with her left hand. Another reason for me to be completely smitten by her.

She loves Christmas lights. I have even put a small Christmas tree in her room. I need to take pictures of it and show you because it's too cute. She just looks and grabs for the lights. It so fun to see her innocence about everything.

She rolled from her stomach to her back this month.

She is a tad bit bashful. She turns and puts her head in your shoulder when people talk to her like she is all embarrassed.

She likes to take her socks off. Her little feet get so hot, so I guess that is the reason why.

Of course there are more pictures of my baby this morning on her 5 month birthday....









Happy 5 month birthday Addy Bug!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved