Thursday, August 9, 2012

poor baby!


Yesterday was a rough day for not only Addison, but for her mommy as well. She had her one month check up with Dr. Wetherton and she had to get her second round of the Hepatitis B shot. She cried, I cried, we were a hot mess! I was fine until she had her first real tears and she was looking at me with these sad little pathetic eyes like, "Please help me mommy!" See:



Breaks my heart to see her cry! Oh, those sad little eyes!

So I tried giving her a passie to calm her down while we were in  Wal-Mart and that didn't seem to work either! 



So then we tried a bottle:


 Finally little bit found some comfort in mommy's arms. Look how she was sleeping. If I tried to move her face she got fussy again, so there I was trying to get some stuff done around the house while trying to hold my face still so she could get some sleep.
 How sweet is that? Mommy makes it all better :)

 Bless her heart! She broke mine! Shots are zero fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved