Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Addison's newborn pictures

I am going to go ahead and apologize ahead of time for the amount of pictures that I am about to post, but I can't help but share the amazing pictures that we had taken about a week after Addison was born. We stumbled upon a photographer in Louisville and couldn't be more pleased with our experience with her and the outcome of the pictures. I'm looking forward to working with her again for Addison's 3, 6, 9 and 12 month pictures! When I post these you'll see a few different props that we used, all of which have sentimental value to our families. The doll carriage that Addison is in was my great aunt's baby doll carriage when she was little. I found the inspiration for the pictures on pinterest and love them! The knitted blanket was made by my great grandmother on my dad's side and the cotton blanket was mine when I was a little baby. I had laid out Mike's baby ring and my baby bracelet, but Addison was so small that they were way too big to use this session. I will have to keep them for when she gets a little bigger. Ok...here comes the picture overload!



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved