Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A smile that will melt your heart

Just this past week Addison has started smiling at her mommy and daddy. Last weekend Mike was sitting on the couch with Addison and he was taking his finger and moving her chin up and down to make it look like she was talking and she just started grinning at him so he kept doing it. Let me tell you, her smile is adorable! The next couple of days I tried to get her to do it for me, but she wouldn't. She would just stare at me like I was crazy then I was changing her diaper on Wednesday and talking to her while I did and she grinned at me! Oh I could have just squeezed her. So I kept talking and singing and she thought it was so funny! She has been smiling up a storm since then. She us definitely going through some major developmental milestones!! She definitely melts our hearts with whatever she does, but oh that little grin! She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved