Sunday, August 12, 2012

How we spent our weekend

We've had a busy weekend with a first for Addison thrown in there. This weekend we made it to church (GASP!).Yes, I say this not to brag or to get positive feedback, but because I feel I need to say it because it doesn't seem real. We were showered, fed, and out the door by 10:00 this morning. That was everyone in the Fogle house. WOW! That is a major accomplishment because normally I am not out of the house until at lease 1 in the afternoon. It was definitely a team effort. Mike and I had to trade off getting ready in order to get out the door on time, but we did it and Addison did a great job in church. The man beside me told me he forgot she was even there. She's a great little girl if I do say so myself.
Too cute in her tutu for church. 

YAY! We're going to be on time!
After church we headed to the pool in Shelbyville so Addison could catch up with her best friend Tate. 
 Ready for the swimming pool! She's still too little to get in the water, but I know next year she's going to love going swimming!



Tate hanging out with her YoYo.This picture is a little dark but I wish you could have seen how cute she was in that little hat. I love her to pieces!
Addy napping at the pool

I am backtracking here...Saturday Mike and I got up early and hit some yard sales while Addison spent some quality time with her Mimi and Papaw. When I got back from the yard sales, Mike headed out to shop some more and Addison, Mimi and I took a walk around the neighborhood because it was such a beautiful day. Addison loved it!
 I think she's playing o'possum!

Look how little in her stroller

Please excuse the spit up!

Sweet angel girl!


"The sun is too bright!"

"Can you fix it, Mom?"



Walks tire a little girl out!


Friday night my mom and dad came into town to see Addy. Mike and I were lucky enough to get to go out on a date while my mom and dad watched her for a couple of hours. We went to see the new Batman movie (Yes, I know we are like the last people to see it, but at least we made it to the theater to see it before it came out on DVD!) We loved it! In fact, last night we watched Batman Begins on DVD because we are in the "Batman Mode." I don't think Addison missed us while we were gone...
 Hangin out with papaw





Addy, Mimi, Papaw and Pumpkin

Yay for great weekends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved