Monday, February 6, 2012

Voice your opinion!!

We are now a week away from finding out the sex of the baby. Mike and I are SO excited that we can't hardly stand it. Next Tuesday we are going to Lexington Fetal Photography to do the gender determination and we will be sharing the news with our family the same night...hopefully with you the following day! I would love to hear what you are thinking about the gender of our little one. Below is a poll...cast your vote! AHHH I'm excited!


Is baby Fogle a boy or a girl?
Boy
Girl
Results

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! We sure have come a long way from working at Victoria's Secret together! Congratulations on the baby! I am so glad you're blogging about it. I love easing baby blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved