Sunday, September 1, 2013

I just can't help it

ok I realize I'm that mom who whips out her camera every single time her baby hiccups. I can't help it though. I am so in awe of this little girl and I want to capture every single moment and every single cute thing she does. Which is all the time, mind you. I've been playing around with my camera, so why not share some picture!
















This is what Addison does now every time the flash goes off. You get one good one (above) then she squints on purpose for the rest (below)

First football game of the season. It stormed and we didn't even get to watch it because the cable was out. Oh well, we still got pictures of the cutest little cheerleader there ever was!











Guess who is walking now?! I can't begin to tell you how cute Mike and I think it is to watch her toddling around the house with her little arms straight out and her legs as stiff as a board. It's precious!












Told you I'm totally "that mom!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved