Monday, September 9, 2013

Hot air balloon glow

In Middletown there is a new park off Beckley Station that Mike and I really love going to. On Friday night there was a free concert and a balloon glow, so we went to check it out. It was so much fun! The band was good, the music was good and the balloon show was out of this world! We really enjoyed ourselves. Addison had a ball toddling around on the grass and meeting new people. I've never seen a kid like her. She's never met a stranger and I love that about her! If you've never been to the park before, I highly recommend it; there are rivers to fish from, splash parks, concerts, bike trails, hiking trails and so much more that I am sure I haven't seen. We love it there!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved