Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's football season!

Yesterday was the UK/ UL football game. I love football in the bluegrass. Sure, UK's football team is not the greatest, but the tailgating fun makes up for the team's skills! I'm not gonna lie, I love going to campus, sporting my blue and white, watching the pledges dress up and hop from tailgate to tailgate (makes me smile as it brings back memories), spend time with my family at the stadium and watch the CATS at Commonwealth. What a great way to spend each fall! Addison had a ball yesterday afternoon and so did her Daddy and I!
At the tailgate...



We love to read books...even while cheering on the CATS!





After the game my dad made a B-line (LITERALLY) to the drum line outside the stadium. They perform after every game and he wanted Addy to hear them. It was a hit!


Dancing to the drums

Now that is a fan!


We are all just a little obsessed with her. I took a picture of Anelle taking her picture. Shew, we are eat up with that little girl!



She would get to play the drums afterwards! She stole their hearts as she danced whiled the drums were being played. They came right over to her afterwards and let her beat the drum. They even offered to give her the drum stick, but I felt bad letting her take it.






Walking the stadium with daddy. This girl is being raised right!

My little family


playing back at the tailgate. She's her mother's daughter...that would be a camera she's holding!










Don't you think it's a little creepy that the woman in the top left corner is taking a picture of my daughter?! I sure did!

Love this picture. Doesn't she look like she's directing the band?! HA!





Ah, fall, football and family. Great ways to spend your days! Oh and GO CATS! (which Addison can say, by the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved