Sunday, September 15, 2013

Slumber party

I finally did it. My parents have begged Mike and I for a year now to let Addison stay the night with them. I might be a little over protective and want her with me at all times, so staying the night without Mamma wasn't an option. I then had to step back and think about how when I was little I so badly wanted grandparents that were involved in my life more than on holidays and special occasions. I wanted so badly to get picked up from school by them or have sleep overs or heck, just feel comfortable picking up with phone and talking to them. Addison is lucky enough to have two sets of grandparents that are so involved in her life! So....last weekend, Addison had her first sleepover. Mommy was nervous, although, who else in the world would I want her with besides my parents?! She did great and my parents were on cloud 9. They walked, blew bubbles, played in the pool, ate snacks and I do believe there was a picnic involved. This was the picture I received...
 
I think it was a success! I'm so glad my baby girl has such good grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved