Saturday, May 11, 2013

The last horrah...

Madison went to her senior prom tonight....my mom is officially depressed because all of the formal dances are over for her girls, but Madison looked beautiful. I was so excited because Madi asked me to take some pictures of her and Billy before prom. I had fun and I hope that they like the way they have turned out. 

Addy and her Papaw


My little girl loved watching her Aunt Madi get ready for her senior prom. She was amazed!







Addy played for a while and ate a snack while Aunt Madi kept getting ready.















I don't even know how many dances these two have been to now. They've been together for four years now, so it's been a lot. This is their last one because Billy is already a sophomore at Asbury. Hope you both had a great night! We love you both!!































Pretty flowers in my parent's yard







































 Addison's first time in a limo. She loved looking at all the colored lights inside.












she loves riding on shoulders!






playing inside after everyone left for prom.











ok so this is the ONLY time you will see me put a flower in Addison's hair instead of a bow because I normally hate them on babies. Sorry if you like them, I just don't. I found this little one to match her pj's though and I actually like this one on her. That's it though...we will stick with the bows! :)













Happy senior prom Madi! You looked beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved