Thursday, May 9, 2013

10 month update

Our little Addy Bug turned 10 months old yesterday and oh how much she has changed in the past month! I think this might be the most I have seen her change, developmentally speaking, when looking back through the month to month updates. It's amazing what she's doing now that she wasn't doing a month ago. She also looks a little more grown up too. This stage is SO much fun! We are also thrilled because we feel like with this shot, our regular Addy is back! She's happy, healthy and just the biggest blessing to our family.

Addison weighs 17 lbs 2 oz. She is now in the 42nd percentile.

She now waves by moving her whole arm instead of just her hand. Her other new thing as of last night is that she will motion you to come to her. I am always telling her to crawl to me and I guess I subconsciously motion for her to come closer and she has picked it up. Mike and I cracked up at her last night as she was trying to get from one side of her room to the other where I was sitting because eventually she sat up and waved that little hand like she was asking me to come to her. So cute!

Her new words are ball, Mimi and NaNa.

She is OBSESSED with Yo gabba gabba. By chance we figured this out and I am not even really sure how. Mike just turned it on if I am remembering correctly and she was amazed! She will completely stop whatever she's doing when it comes on, sit straight up and stare at the TV the entire time. She will clap and dance alone with the music too.

She correctly points to people in pictures, including Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, Papaw, Nanny and Pawpaw.

She tries to pull up on everything and she is ALMOST there. She still isn't crawling but I am seriously waiting on it any minute now. She is doing the whole rocking back and forth thing and she will go from laying to sitting, but just hasn't taken off yet.

Addison also blows kisses now. It's the sweetest little thing to watch her do it!  She knows it's sweet too because she will do it and then grin because she  knows she is going to get a reaction from me!

She anticipates what is next...man is she intelligent. Again, back to the shot. She started the shot and of course we clean the area with alcohol before administering it. Well about the third day in when I got the cotton ball and alcohol she would automatically start crying because she knew the shot was coming. She also knows that when I am pouring the water into her bottle the milk is going to come next and she starts bouncing and clapping.

This next new thing will make anyone's day 10X better in 2 seconds. When I come home each day from work she will look at me, grin really big and then start clapping and screaming because she is happy I'm home. I LOVE IT! That is one thing about being on summer break that I am going to miss...no worries though because I get to spend ALL day with her!!!

Addison has found her voice and boy does she like to use it...and at the top of her lungs wherever we go. I know people just love us when they get to sit close to our table at a restaurant! : /

Addy has decided that she no longer takes a passie. She just kind of quit taking it. Sad and glad about that all at the same time. She's growing up way too fast, but we don't have to bribe her to stop using it in a couple of years. I say it's a win in this situation!

I could give you an update everyday of what she is doing differently and new. Heck I might be able to give you hourly updates on some days. I can't blink or be away for too long because she's doing something that she didn't do before I left. I love this stage!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved