Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend recap

I really wanted to post this last weekend, but life happened and suddenly the weekend is here again and I didn't get a chance to! Last weekend Mike and I lost our minds! We bought ducks. Plural. And 6 of them to be exact. Addison is having spring pictures soon and I wanted either baby chicks or baby ducks for the pictures and it jut so happened that tractor supply had their ducks half off last Friday. So what did we do? We bought them early to save money...what were we thinking?! I will say that we loved the ducks, and so did Addison, but they have found a new and nice little home that is not at our house. H! We made it 5 days with those bad boys and had enough! We may live in the country but we are not cut out to have "county" animals. I will say this though, I never knew that so many people keep ducks as pets! They are very sweet, but nonetheless they are not the animals for the Fogle family! I guess Addy will have a stuffed animal duck in her pictures because mommy and daddy were not cut out to raise ducklings! We also made an outing to Target and went for a nice walk because the weather was beautiful! Of course I took pictures :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved