Sunday, March 24, 2013

New tricks

Addison has really taken off developmentally speaking. Since we've been home from the latest hospital stay I've noticed that she's becoming very independent. She loves being able to do things herself and while I want her to and I'm proud of her independence, my heart breaks a bit because my baby is growing way too quickly! She's tried her sippy cup two times now and holds it well but is not quite used to the speed the liquid is delivered. She LOVES to feed herself as well. Her favorites are puffs and the yogurt bites. Also, it's a matter if time before we have a mobile baby girl. She is getting stronger and stronger and had even started to rock back and forth. I'm so, so proud of her!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved