Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring break day 1

I love Spring break! There is an e-card that says, " Fact: teachers love spring break more than students." I couldn't agree more! I know I've been off work due Addison being sick so I should be charged and ready to go, but being able to be home with her again just makes my heart so happy. Today is day 1 of my break and it's been a great day. It started with us meeting a new photographer for Addison's spring/9 month pictures. From there we decided to put our zoo membership to good use because we had a couple hits to kill. We walked around, saw some of the animals and had lunch. Addy really loves the animals! From there we came home and Addison stayed with her pawpaw and mike and I went out for a mini date to shoot his guns. Watch out I am scary with a gun! It was fun though! Now I am currently snuggling in the couch with my girl while she takes a nap. Now that is how a Saturday afternoon should be spent!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved