Monday, March 25, 2013

Hippity hoppity Easter's on it's way!

Friday night we had a little family date night as a family that started with going to see the Easter bunny and ended with dinner at Logan's. After seeing the line at Christmas to visit Santa we were almost a little skeptical to go see the Easter bunny, but apparently he's not as popular as the big guy. HA! There was actually no line at all which we loved and Addison loved the bunny, so that was even better! Remember my post about the Chick-Fil-A cow and how much Addy loved him? Well I figured with that experience that the Easter bunny would probably be a hit. I was right! She was so cute with him...she'd just look and touch his fur then look at us and grin really big. I'm so glad she wasn't scared and we even captured some cute photos. After the bunny we went to dinner where Addison stole the show. She made friends with everyone sitting around us. I loved that was was big enough to sit in the high chair and feed herself while Mike and I ate our dinner. It was definitely a fun little Friday night with my little family!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved