Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fun with the camera

For my birthday Mike got me some gear to go with my camera. I haven't really had the chance to experiment since my birthday, but now that Addison is feeling better, we've had a chance to play and get some cute pictures. I am starting to also learn how to use photoshop a little bit as well. By no means do I have it all figured out, but it is fun to play around and see what fun things I can do. My hope is to start taking some classes because I really enjoy photography, and especially photography of Addison ;) Enjoy our fun little photo shoot.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved