Sunday, June 24, 2012

Couples Shower

Friday night Mike and I got showered again by our friends. We are blessed with the greatest friends anyone could ask for! Here is what I noticed; either everyone at the shower had a baby under the age of 1 or was expecting a baby in 2 months or less. There were babies EVERYWHERE and I loved it!! I think it's safe to say that we are all on the same life path! At one point in the night the girls were in the kitchen and when we turned to look in the living room the sight was precious. On the couch there were all the men holding, feeding, rocking, playing with or talking to the babies. It was cute! I told them I should have taken their picture, but they would have killed me. Mike was a baby magnet all night long. He read a book to RubyKate, fed Bennett Grace and rocked Tate to sleep. He's gonna be one good daddy! Here are some of the pictures from our celebration on Friday:
 Hannah, Austin and baby Tate. Tate is 3 weeks old and absolutely adorable. The best baby...she doesn't cry at all and she smiles all the time!
 RubyKate

 Travis, Courtney and Mike. Travis and Courtney are due exactly 4 weeks after our due date with their first little boy. 
Bennett Grace and her daddy. 
Mike and I watching the video of Yolanda shimmy underneath the garage door that was left cracked for their dog. Hilarious! 
 Opening gifts. Thanks everyone! The goodies you gave us were perfect and we feel blessed to have you all as friends!
 Babies everywhere!
 Mike had trouble opening gifts because he was attached to Bennett Grace. 
 My hubby and I

 RubyKate had so much fun with the tissue paper and wrapping paper. She played for a good hour with it.

 Kami Parker. How adorable is she?!
The hostess and I. Thanks for all you did Meg; it was perfect! We are so blessed to call you and Nathan our friends and we really appreciate everything you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved