Thursday, June 14, 2012

Addison's shower from Mimi and her aunts

Before we left for our babymoon, my mom and sisters threw a shower for Mike, Addison and I in Lexington. Let me tell you, they did an amazing job! The little details and all of the goodies that they made for us we amazing! Their hearts are huge and I know you will be able to tell from the pictures the time and effort that they put into making this celebration absolutely perfect. I've added a few captions to explain some of the pictures, but for the most part I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. 
32 weeks pregnant at the shower


That's right, all of the men in our lives are equally as excited about Addison as the women are. How many men do you know that attend baby showers with a smile on their faces? We are blessed! This picture is of my dad, papaw and Congo.


We are only missing Alex. He was on his way.

We had to sneak a picture of our adorable niece. You will see in the pictures to follow, Olivia made a new friend at the shower. 




Mike and Rachel
The smelly diaper game. Mom put various candy bars in diapers and melted them. The object of the game was to smell the diapers and name that candy bar. Whoever got the most right, won the game.


Decorations from the shower












Told you Olivia made a new friend. My dad fell in love!




Love her to pieces!
Mike and I opening presents








 Yes, my sisters made me cry. Their card was really, really sweet.


 She isn't right :)

 Uncle Billy got Addison her first purple outfit to wear to his soccer games this fall. She'll be there to cheer him on!!
 Uncle Alex bought the cutest little dress for her to wear this summer. It's adorable!



 Mom's stork that she's been working on for quite some time now. I loved it! How amazing does it look??
 Aunt Madi painted this sign for Addison's nursery. 
 There's Olivia and her new buddy again!


Mom, Dad, Madi and Brit, THANK YOU so much for everything you did to give us the perfect baby shower. I couldn't have imagined a better planned and well thought out celebration for Addison. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

A look back

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved