Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fourth of July

Fourth of July...ahhhh...my favorite! It's starting to become my favorite holiday. I, of course love Christmas. I get giddy over Halloween, but this year July 4th was a ton of fun. Maybe it is because it was so relaxing that I loved it as much as I did. I think the furthest we ventured from our house was about a mile. We went to the pool, ordered pizza, ate it poolside, and took an afternoon nap. In the evening my sister and her boyfriend, Drew came to the house and we cooked out and ate dinner together on our back deck. It was perfect. After dinner, Addison and the kids on the street did sparklers, pops (I'm not sure the real name, but you know those things you throw on the ground and they pop? Those...) and a few small fireworks. It was Addison's pace in the fact they were small, not too loud and she could hold some of them (pops and sparklers). I'm telling ya, it was a great, relaxing, family filled day!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved