Tuesday, July 29, 2014

5 years

Mike and I just celebrated 5 years of marriage last week. If I would have known what life was going to be like when I walked down the aisle 5 years ago, I would have thought you were lying. My life with mike is amazing and I am so thankful he's my husband. When we walked down the aisle 5 years ago I was so young and naive and man how we've grown up these past few years. I am so glad mike's by my side as we go through life.


We spent the morning together as a family fishing at the park then went to dinner while Addison stayed with our neighbors. Jeff ruby's steakhouse is a place we had never tried, but we are there for dinner and it was amazing. The steak was fantastic, but omg the mac and cheese!! We also had some wonderful cheesecake. Addison had a ball playing with the kids across the street!





Happy anniversary, Michael! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved