Sunday, August 3, 2014

A mild summer

The weather this summer has been crazy. It's not been a summer like I remember when I was a little girl. In fact, the other day my mom called and asked what we were doing. When I told her we were going to the pool her response was, "Isn't it too cold?!" Can you believe that in the summer in Ky we are worried about if the pool will be too cold? It been a very mild, stormy summer, which makes us think that this winter is going to be a doosey! 
One night we were going to Jackson's ballgame and it rained us out on the way there. When I went to get Addison inside, we got soaked, so you know what we did? Played in the rain and invited the neighbor kids over to do the same.


We've been playing lots of babydolls and games in Addy's playroom.

And the cool weather allows for a great trip to the zoo!










These next pictures baffle me. The middle of July and my child is comfortable in pants and long sleeves.


What in the world is going on with the weather in KY?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved