Thursday, July 21, 2016

We're in love

I'm in love, Mike's in love, and big sister is in LLLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEE with her new baby sister. I'll tell you what, no one prepares for for how your heart will melt when you child meets their sibling for the first time. I've never seen Addison so excited before and I've been so impressed with how she's transitioned into the big sister roll so easily. She was made for it. Evelyn loves her big sister as well. She will turn her head when Addison is talking to her and even tries to cuddle close to her when Addison is holding her. I can't believe Mike and I have two beautiful, perfect daughters. God has sure blessed us!

Here are pictures of Addison and Evelyn meeting for the first time...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved