Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Evelyn's nursery

Evelyn's nursery is finished and we are now patiently waiting for our little girl to arrive. I say patiently, but I'm more than ready. The nursery turned out so cute! We used the bedding that was in Addison's nursery, as well as the crib that was mine, my sister's and Addison's. I wanted a wall color other than pink since Addison's room is pink. We tried the blue it's adorable with the bedding. I really, really love the color! The on'y things that are left to do is replace the light fixture and add a rug... well, we still have to add pictures of our sweet girl once she arrives. I absolutely love this little room and can't wait for our Evelyn to be here sleeping in her adorable little nursery.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved