Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Addison's 4th Birthday Party

How did my baby turn 4? I've been thinking on how turning 1,2 and 3 still sound little, but it's something about 4 that sounds so much older and bigger. Addison is so into art right now, so what better birthday theme than an art party. This year we ventured outside the house though since I'm 9 months pregnant and it's the middle of the summer. I just didn't think I could do a party at our house with 20 kids and paint! We found the cutest little place called Side by Side that does kids art and it couldn't have been a better place to have Addison's party. She had an absolute blast and all of her guests did as well. Happy Birthday, my sweet girl! We love you very much!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved