Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wait, What?!

Tomorrow Addison starts preschool. Can you believe it? I can't. I don't believe that I have a child that is old enough to be going to preschool. I am so excited for her, but my heart aches as our baby is growing up. Growing up into one amazing child, but growing up nonetheless. Addison is very excited about going to preschool to meet her new friends and her teachers. She has been to her classroom and was so excited to see all the new toys that she will be able to play with. The other great thing about Addison's preschool is that it is located right around the corner from my classroom. If that's not a mamma's dream come true I don't know what is. I am going to try not to peek in too much, but periodically I will be able to pop my head in and make sure my girl is having the best day ever! Right now she seems really, really excited. I told her at beditme tonight that when I leave for school tomorrow she is going to go with me. Her response was, "Goody good!" We talked about how mommy isn't staying right with her and that passie has to stay home with daddy and she was also cool with that, so she must really be excited. Hopefully that excitement stays as I drop her off tomorrow. As I said, I just can't believe that my baby girl is heading to preschool tomorrow. Please pray for a safe, fun day for our baby girl tomorrow!
Back to school open house and the Science Center 


Addison,
           Your mommy and daddy are so excited for you and we are so glad that you're so happy to be going to school. I know your school year is going to be filled with so many fun things that that you are going to grow and soar beyond all of our expectations. That's just what you do- you blow us away. And you've done it over and over again since you were born. I know you're going to love school and make lots of new friends. I will be praying for you every single moment of every single day that you feel safe, comfortable and loved while you are in your new environment at school. We love you, Addison, and we are so proud of you baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved