Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A first birthday celebration

When we got back from vacation the CD with Addison's birthday pictures were waiting for me in the mail. The pictures are such big files and there are so many of them that  I will have to actually make 2 posts about her party.

We had such a great day and I had so much fun planning for her party. I wanted it to be perfect and let me tell you, I think it was! Enjoy Addison's Candyland!







































































BIG thank you to my dad, mom, sisters and brother-in-law (one day) for their hard work on the peppermints and cupcake. They really helped my vision come to life and I LOVED them!








































I have NEVER and I mean NEVER seen a baby do to a cake what my child did to her's! She didn't even hesitate when we sat it down in front of her. It was all over the place, including the wall! These pictures are hilarious...enjoy!





































More birthday pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved