Tuesday, July 9, 2013

1 year update

My baby is one. Holy cow! We just celebrated her birthday and I will have lots of pictures to come in the following days, but right now I want to make sure I capture all of the new "things" my baby girl is doing.

-She is one happy baby! I have people stop and ask me all the time if she is always that happy. I have to reply yes, because she is always a happy, friendly baby.  A blessing for sure!

-She loves to wave to everyone and make new friends. Mike and I had her at the zoo not too long ago and we had to cover pulled up so she's stay out of the sun. We couldn't see her because of the cover but as people we walking past us they would laugh at her and wave. Eventually we figured out she was waving and smiling at everyone we would walk past. It's so cute to watch her because she is just so friendly!

-She has mastered the dog, duck, lion and cow sound. The lion sound is HILARIOUS!

-Addison stands and walks around table, but is not walking on her own just yet. She is so close though. I think maybe in the next month she will take off, but she is still a bit wobbly right now.

-Addison is getting a little bit of a temper (uh oh). She know what she wants and when she wants is and the fact that she can't say it yet leads to a little temper tantrum. I have tried teaching her the baby sign language for more and all done, but I might not have tried hard enough because it just didn't stick.

-She will point at her pictures around the house and say her name.

-We've discovered the passie again as well. One day she was crawling around her room and she found one that had rolled under and piece of furniture and the rest is history. She had given it up on her own about 5 months ago,but we have a new found love for passie.

-When she wants something she will point and say, "That!" Girl knows what she wants!

-She will LOVES to dance!! As soon as she is walking I do believe we will be joining dance classes because she just wiggles her littl heart out every time there is music.

-Addison has two teeth (both bottom ones). Working on number three which should be through any day now.

-She loves books, books and more books!!!She really likes the ones that have the buttons to play music (so she can dance of course!). Some of her favorite books are The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Dr. Seuss' ABCs, Hand Hand Fingers Thumb, God Made you Special, Guess How Much I Love You and Snuggle Puppy.

-I can give her pretty much anything to eat and she likes it, but her favorites are goldfish, peas and blueberries.

- I really love this next one. She says mmmmmmmmm after she takes bites. Just another reminder now fragile she is and how new everything is to her. She is just precious!

-She loves to play the chasing game. Basically she she is crawling I tell her I am gonna get her and I will chase her around the living room. She squeals the entire time!

So yea, my baby is one and is growing like a weed! I just love watching her grow, discover and learn. She truly is the biggest blessing to our lives and I couldn't be more grateful for her!

I will leave you with the pictures we had done for her one year photo shoot. I love them!!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved