Saturday, January 26, 2013

What would we do without our mothers?!

Both my mother and Mike's save the day for us way too often. They are seriously the most wonderful, selfless women that I know! Since Christmas we have had a lot go on in our household. It started with the bathroom flooding and had kind of went from there. We have battled a double ear infection with Addison, the stomach bug and now she has a rash that is viral. We've had the flooding in the bathroom, a broken camera that we were scared was going to cost way too much to fix, no heat in our house and a busted tire. All we need is a partridge in a pear tree at this point! When I type out all that we've been dealing with, the first thing I thought if was how our parents have been great! They come at the drop of a hat to help us with whatever we need. What great models as parents!

Addison had the stomach bud not too long ago. She was up all night and I took the next day off from work to be home with her. I spent most of the day rocking this puny little girl...She had made improvements over the day, but still wasn't back to 100%.


So my mom volunteered to come and watch Addison during the day while mike and I worked. I do not like leaving Addison during the day as it is, so to leave her while she was sick was a whole other story. When I got to work I noticed this little note...


My mom knows me too well! When I got home from work that afternoon, Addison was quickly becoming her smiley little self again. She had eaten her food, drank milk, and stooped with the vomiting. The next day she was back to normal...



Which makes this momma very happy ( please excuse the hair!)


Mom, thank you so much for your help! I appreciate you more than you will ever know. We are so very lucky to have to as a mom, a mother in law and a Mimi!, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved