Saturday, January 19, 2013

At least one of us is an artist!

My sister Madison is really talented! I am not even really sure how we are from the same family because I struggle with drawing a straight line ( even when I have a ruler) and she is whipping out art projects like it's nobody's business. The first thing the made was a painting of one of my favorite bible verses that now hangs in Addison's nursery. It's James 1:17: every good and perfect gift is from above. Love that one. It was also in our save the dates when we got married ( fun trivia for ya...) Then she free handed Addison's initials in a piggy bank and I really have to look hard to see that it's not done professionally. Then she whips out this little number...


The drawing was done from this picture I took of Addy when she turned 3 months old.


 
She really is talented!In fact she has become so obsessed with art (and I don't blame her) that when I got into her car yesterday afternoon the backseat had a box of about a gazillion colored pencils in it to take to her art class because she doesn't like the ones that the school has provided to her. HA! In a million years I could never learn to do something like that! Thank you aunt Madi! We think you're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved