Saturday, January 19, 2013

Celebrating me :)

I love birthdays! I always have! Two weeks ago we celebrated my 27th birthday and it was WONDERFUL! I seriously have the best family and friends that anyone could ask for and they did not disappoint when it came to my birthday. On Friday the kids in my classroom thew me a surprise birthday party and the parents helped. It was so sweet and they were adorable. I kinda had to play dumb because they had been whispering to eachother about it all morning. "Remember the thing that we had planned for today? "Don't forget the party after lunch today!" "Shhhh....Mrs. Fogle might hear!" HA! I loved how they were trying to be quiet about it, so I obviously went along for the ride! They have made cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, brought in flowers and decorations, made cards and even gave me a gift certificate to get a massage. They know how to celebrate a birthday!


Then I got home and my husband was too excited about his gifts that he let me open them early. He seriously is the best. If you don't have a man like Mike Fogle, get one :) Not because he bought me a great birthday gift but because he stay up countless nights after I went to bed researching the gift for me so that it would be exactly what I needed. He is seriously the most giving and selfless man I know. Seriously I am lucky! Mike have me equipment for my indoor photography studio. Some if my close friends know this, but I am wanting to get into photography in the side just a bit and so this gift was perfect for the new path I want to take.

Then my family came up for church in Sunday and we went out to eat afterwards. Just the simple fact that I got to spend my special day with the ones I love made my birthday fantastic. Mike and I were talking and we figured out that I am now older than we was when we first met. Man we have been together for a while!

Anyway, I had a great day filled with everyone I love very much. I'm so thankful and blessed beyond words...here's to number 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved