Thursday, November 17, 2011

In a word...

Definitely a word that describes how I am feeling this time of year. Not only am I thankful for this little one that is on the way, but I'm thankful for my husband. I am grateful to have a caring and Godly husband who is going to be a great father to our children. A little story for you...

Mike and I decided that we are not going to tell anyone until after we tell our parents on Thanksgiving. So yesterday Mike had his Thanksgiving lunch at the office where he works. He was telling me that while they were eating, everyone was going around the room and saying on thing they were thankful for this year. When it got to Mike, he said he could only think of one specific thing. He told his colleagues that this year he was thankful for something that was supposed to be a secret. Everyone obviously knew what he was talking about, and many congratulations were in order. So I guess the secret is out to a few people!

When he told me that story I was just reminded of what a great man I married. I am so excited that he is excited about our expanding family. There is no one else I would rather go through this journey with and I can't wait to see him hold out little one.

Ok, enough sappyness for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved