Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Glitz

Oh my word! Addison, my sisters, my mom, and I were treated to the cutest little place in Nunsuch called The Glitz. Wanda, my mom's stepmother, planned a girl's day as a Christmas gift and I was so excited to go. The antique shop that's attached to the restaurant was amazing. I was a nervous wreck with Addison around lamps that cost $16,000- yes, you read that right- but she did great! It was such a fun, "foofy" day where we got to spend time together, shop and eat good food! I had never been before but had heard so many good things about it. It's definitely a place for girls although I saw a couple men. The decorations were amazing and the food was great. I had a chicken dish that my sister described as the best chicken she's ever had, then Brittany got peppermint ice cream for dessert that was to die for. I had so much fun! If you've never been I highly recommend making reservations!!
My cute little girl all dressed up and rest for girl's day
Oh peppermint ice cream!
The girls
Oh how I love her and those tiny little pig tails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved