Friday, December 5, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?!











Well we've officially had our first snow day of the year.... In November! Can you believe that?! Teaching at a private school this year I was thinking we would not get many snow days. The kids at our school are all brought to school by parents and we don't have buses, so that was another reason I thought school would always be in. Ya know...parents can just keep their child home if they think it's too slick. It was nice to wake up  and get a text that our school was cancelled for the day. The first thing I did was go back to bed (hallelujah!) Then when Addison woke up we headed to the snow. She was so excited. In face her first reaction when she saw it was ," There's snow in the ground and snow on the roof. Get me out there!" Ha! She was super fun in the snow this year!





When Addison got too cold we came in, I made chili and we decorated the Christmas tree in her bedroom. I love her tree...it's a lollipop and gumdrop tree ad it's precious! 

She's so proud of her tree! And check out those piggy tails that she begged me to put in. I die!

Such a fun an unexpected day at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved