Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I'm doing a little backtracking in order to get caught up. We've been really busy lately and honestly the blog has been the last thing on my mind. I had a few minutes tonight and last night so I am trying to get myself caught up. Thanksgiving was a couple weeks ago and this year we went to my parent's house to celebrate. Being that Mike's family is so large and has two dinners and then there is my family, it's virtually impossible to make it to everyone's house each year, so we have to alternate. My mom made the best turkey I've seriously ever had and my husband backs me up on that ;) It was wonderful, as was the company. We were happy to have everyone in my family under one roof and it was nice to just spend some time with them. Addison had a great day too and ate like a little piggy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved