Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring break


Spring Break seemed to fly by this year. Mostly because we were packing and getting ready for our closing date at the end of the week, so we were just counting down the days. Then after we moved, we had the weekend before I went back to work to work on the new house, so it seemed like the days were gone in a blink. Mike and I did manage to have a lot of fun with our bug while I was off for the week though...
Some things we did were explore our new neighborhood and get some ice cream.
The park is just a hop skip and a jump away from our house, so we let Addison play and make new friends. I didn't mind talking and getting to know some people myself.
I watched Addison with another little girl at the park and I was so proud of how well she shared and took turns with her, especially on the slide. She just has such a sweet demeanor.





We are Mexican food at our favorite place, thinking it might be the last time we went for a while...might have to visit soon!
The CATS played in the elite 8 game...
and Mike and I got last minute tickets and went. I haven't been to a UK game in so long and we had so much fun!


horrible quality but I like the photo
Addison picked me some flowers when she went to her Mimi and Papaw's house...
then we went fishing, which lasted all of about 5 minutes until she spotted the playground.


And we did some shopping for Easter and for the big move.
It's always so nice to have a paid week off of work that is built in. I am so grateful for these moments at home with my sweet family. Blessed for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Louisville Area Homes

Followers

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved